For our senior residents who are healthy and active, the independent lifestyle at Norgard Court community offers many wonderful advantages. We are dedicated to seniors who are capable of maintaining their full independence, but desire the conveniences, social activity and security that community living offers.
The independent senior lifestyle at Norgard Court is filled with recreational, educational and social opportunities. It also allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. It’s a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Included Amenities for all Apartments:
- Secure with cctv monitoring in common areas
- Fitness room with recumbent bike, treadmill, & weights
- Community room with full kitchen available for private family gatherings
- Month to month lease agreement available
- Smoke-free environment
- Underground parking available at the monthly rate of $50
- Washer and drier in all units
- Utilities included: heat, water, sewer and trash pick-up.
- Snow removal and lawn service
- Resident facilitated socialization activities: BINGO, Pokeno, Chair Exercises, Dominos, etc.
- Common areas include: Solarium, Movie Theatre, & Library
- Resident Gardens available for planting
- Completed Application with background check & fee of $40 per tenant prior to move in.
- Security Deposit same as rent and first month rent required at lease signing.
- One small dog or cat allowed upon approval with additional pet deposit of $500 (non-refundable)
Additional service partnerships conveniently available on site to all residents:
- Regular Schwann’s visits with food delivery
- Newtrax transportation to local grocer biweekly
- Quarterly fall prevention training by Home Instead Care
- Onsite Beauty Shop